Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zits & Pimples

I don't have severe acne, but once in a while, I break out and get a few zits or pimples here and there. One trick that I really like to use is T O O T H P A S T E .
I'm guessing most of you already know this trick, but incase you don't, here's what you do.
Before you go to bed, but a dab of toothpaste just enough to cover the zit or pimple. Leave it in overnight and wash it off the next morning.
The toothpaste should dry out the pimple, making it shrink like a dead flower.
This trick works on me everytime (I only need to do it once), and I personally love to use minty toothpaste because it feels so nice.. like it's actually working :)
Keep in mind, don't put toothpaste all over your face. This could seriously dry out your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment